tsunkasapa

Gift For a Friend

My 'Work Daughter' (she's too young to be my work wife) and I have the same pistol, so it was easy to create this without her knowing about it. When she opened the box she loved it. And I'm pretty happy with it as well.

IMG_20211105_095440.jpg

IMG_20211105_095453.jpg

very nice!!!!  what type of leather? 

It is a 'mystery' side I got at a show a few years ago. I'm guessing it's shrunk, I know it's chrome tan. Lined it with 2oz veg goat and the re-enforcement/belt loop is 6oz veg. I may line the loop with goat on the next one for extra strength, but the Security 9 is pretty light and she won't be carrying it all that often.

Looks very good.

I like that mottling on the leather. Pretty sharp, I am sure she will be pleased.

Yes, very nice.  I wonder if it is drum-dyed leather because sometimes it takes on that "pebbled" look and shrinks a bit as well.

Great looking holster. Its got a little bit of a elephant hide look i really like it. Ive also had some buffalo in the past that had a similar texture. 

very nice looking holster:thumbsup:

I really like the design and the texture of the belly that looks like another type of skin. 

Thanks guys, it was a labor of love for my girl. Doing what we do, I sometimes spend more time with her than I do with my wife. She is as close to a daughter as I have.