Just finished this holster for one of my favorite customers. He just got a new heritage 9shot and told me to make him something badass. I hope my leather worker family here likes it as much as customer did. Hes one of my favorite customers because he never has his on plan for projects he allways just tells me to do what i want as long as its cool. He is yet to be disappointed. I cant get pics to come up no matter what i do it says there to big. I usually dont have any trouble. Ok after some help from you guys i got pic to show up on down a couple posts. Sorry

Edited by HandyDave

Select the pic, befoe you submit it hit the button at the bottom of the pic and select medium or small

20 minutes ago, HandyDave said:

Just finished this holster for one of my favorite customers. He just got a new heritage 9shot and told me to make him something badass. I hope my leather worker family here likes it as much as customer did. Hes one of my favorite customers because he never has his on plan for projects he allways just tells me to do what i want as long as its cool. He is yet to be disappointed. I cant get pics to come up no matter what i do it says there to big. I usually dont have any trouble. I also cant figure out how to just delete post since i cant get the pics on it. Sorry.

Hey, . . . Handy Dave . . . 

Go out on Google or someplace like that and tell them you want to download a copy of Adobe photoshop elements . . . the version I have is 2.0.

When you get it down loaded . . . File / Open will open any picture on your computer all you have to do is point it there.

Once the photo is open . . . go to Image up on the top level there . . . click it . . . and the choice you want is "Resize".  Clicking it will give you a couple of options and the one you want is "Image Size".  When it opens up you will be able to choose either th e height of the image or the width of the image.  I pretty much always choose the width and go with 1000 pixels.  Put in the number and tell it OK.

Next hit the red "X" in the top right corner of the picture . . . it will ask you if you want to save it . . . and there is a slider bar there that you decide how good a picture you want.  Down at the bottom it will tell you how many "K" it is using . . . 250 K to 350 K is almost always good enough.

Move the slider until you hit where you want it . . . click OK . . . 

That picture will load then.  This is one I took today . . . and it started out at around a 5 meg picture . . . until I "Photo Shopped" it.

I actually have to do that with any picture I want to put on the internet . . . my phone will not take small pictures . . . they are all at least 3.5 megs . . . so I just fix em.

May God bless,

Dwight

shed sheet metal.jpg

Edited by Dwight

Ive posted many times and never had any trouble sizing pics to fit on here but these just didnt want to work. Here it is finally. And thank you guys for tge assist.

1637293362631104.jpeg

fotosizer is free and very easy to us. just drag your photo into it and hit start. it will reduce the size to what ever you want

https://www.fotosizer.com/

just download no need to buy its free

Edited by Bert03241

1 hour ago, HandyDave said:

Ive posted many times and never had any trouble sizing pics to fit on here but these just didnt want to work. Here it is finally. And thank you guys for tge assist.

1637293362631104.jpeg

Fine looking holster!

I do agree that it is very cool.

Thanks for the kind words. I have several good customers that tell me what they need and let me do what i want with design. Of course most of my holster work is plain blacks and browns so i really enjoy when i get freedom to roam around on a piece. The pic is with my 4 3/4" ruger wrangler in holster. But customer just got himself the new heritage 6 3/4" 9 shot with the 22lr and 22mag cylinders. 

that is "badass"!

Thank you. I really like doing the more western style gun gear cause i get to play around with designs more. Most of the edc stuff is allways just blacks or browns meant to be more low key. Its nice to do something different occasionally.