Sign in to follow this  
AdamDavis

New here

Hey guys, I’m new to all this and am trying to learn all I can. So far I’ve been making wallets and belts and knife sheaths. I have had some successes and just as many “ learning opportunities”.  I look forward to reading all I can on here and if y’all promise not to ROAST me, ask the occasional question!

No roasts, maybe constructive criticism. Welcome! Hope you show you're successes as well as the "learning opportunities".

Hey, you're just down the road from my house. Welcome to the forum, and ask away -- there are many good folks here with lots of answers willing to help out. 

Welcome!  Lots of newbies here and lots of master craftspeople too.  It is a great place to learn.  

46 minutes ago, Tugadude said:

Welcome!  Lots of newbies here and lots of master craftspeople too.  It is a great place to learn.  

and maybe a couple of crazy old farts that run on about everything. Welcome

1 hour ago, AdamDavis said:

Thanks DJole!

and maybe a couple of crazy old farts that run on about everything. Welcome

Welcome, from the High Desert. I'm south and east of you in sagebrush paradise. Totally understand the "learnings opportunities" (LOL) You'll like it here. There are many helpfull folks on here. Great place to learn.

Edited by PocoOso
Spelling. (Again)

Welcome from  " Boston  the hub of the universe where it all started".    Your just  3,090 miles or just a 51 hour drive anyway Welcome !  have fun with it.