DaveP

Looking for 6 in trucker/ biker wallet pattern

Can anyone help me find a good free pattern for a 6 in wide trucker/ biker wallet pattern like in picture?

Please and thank you!

Screenshot_20211127-115300_Chrome.jpg

stohlmans book projects and designs, you may be able to get it free on the tandy ebook library.

here found one for you.  https://leathercraftlibrary.storage.googleapis.com/Archives/PDFs/Projects-%26-Designs%3A-Truckers-Wallet.pdf

Edited by chuck123wapati

That's close. But needing in format I can print.  Something newer than that.  But thank you so much for your help!

12 minutes ago, DaveP said:

That's close. But needing in format I can print.  Something newer than that.  But thank you so much for your help!

you cant print a PDF? its the same pattern in your picture look at the inside pockets. How you finish it is up to you you don't have to carve it with the old designs but whatever friend good luck. 

Chuck,

Sure enough, the same exact thing.  Now I have to go and make a darned wallet ;) Old one I got in 1976.

God bless

@chuck123wapati Thanks for the link! I didn't even know I wanted a biker wallet, but now I do...

8 hours ago, MikeRock said:

Chuck,

Sure enough, the same exact thing.  Now I have to go and make a darned wallet ;) Old one I got in 1976.

God bless

YW i still have mine in a drawer zipper died lol

2 hours ago, Klara said:

@chuck123wapati Thanks for the link! I didn't even know I wanted a biker wallet, but now I do...

they are nice and i can see a new use if a person could adapt it to carry a cell phone as well.

Chuck...thanks again.  Finally able to get it to print.  

6 hours ago, DaveP said:

Chuck...thanks again.  Finally able to get it to print.  

your welcome and please show it off to the forum when your finished.

10 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

they are nice and i can see a new use if a person could adapt it to carry a cell phone as well.

Aren't they supposed to be carried in a jeans back pocket? I don't see a decent-sized smart phone fitting in there. On the other hand, if the phone is small enough, doesn't it fit in there? (I seriously don't know, my SIM card is in an 8 inch tablet as I've never had a use for just a phone....)

23 hours ago, Klara said:

Aren't they supposed to be carried in a jeans back pocket? I don't see a decent-sized smart phone fitting in there. On the other hand, if the phone is small enough, doesn't it fit in there? (I seriously don't know, my SIM card is in an 8 inch tablet as I've never had a use for just a phone....)

yea I don't know it was just an idea. used to be all there was was just a phone hooked to a wire in just your house.  I have a flip phone it came with a camera. I also have a camera it didn't come with a flip phone. lol