Zorro

Singer Industrial 97-10 sewing machine for sale

Hi all, I have a Singer Industrial 97-10 sewing machine for sale.  It seems they are pretty rare.  This one was made 2/14/1944.  It is located in central NH.    Are there anyone out there who might be interested? I can be reached a JHLHAGH@GMAIL.COM

singer1.jpg

singer2.jpg

singer3.jpg

Edited by Zorro
add reply info

Looks pretty solid.  What did you have in mind price wise?

Some guys love them.  Real hard to find leather needles for.  Overall kind of fading out of popularity, most who would be interested have bought Chinese made machines these days.

I saw one sell at an auction here in OH a couple weeks back at a leathershop auction.  $1325.   I'd say that's a good market price to gauge yours? Did you have any extras to go with yours?

Edited by Cumberland Highpower

It belongs to my aunt and she is hoping for 1500.00, but it is in her basement and who ever buys it would need to get it out.  There is a bulkhead to the outside, 9 steps.  I have pictures coming of what there are for accessories, I know there was  a box with needles and another with other stuff but I don't know what yet.  Pictures will be uploaded likely tomorrow.

On 12/3/2021 at 12:09 PM, Zorro said:

It belongs to my aunt and she is hoping for 1500.00, but it is in her basement and who ever buys it would need to get it out.  There is a bulkhead to the outside, 9 steps.  I have pictures coming of what there are for accessories, I know there was  a box with needles and another with other stuff but I don't know what yet.  Pictures will be uploaded likely tomorrow.

Zorro,

I live in NH and I am interested in the 97-10. I am not far for that location.   When would be a good time to chat on the phone?

I ended up buying this machine. Have home re wiring now