16 minutes ago, JWheeler331 said:

Well I like your design and think it goes perfect with the 1911 style of pistol. 

works with my 44  too.

44holster1.JPG

5 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

works with my 44  too.

44holster1.JPG

Excellent. Can I see the back of the holster? Are they made from two pieces like a pancake? If so, do you cut the front larger than the back? 

3 hours ago, JWheeler331 said:

Excellent. Can I see the back of the holster? Are they made from two pieces like a pancake? If so, do you cut the front larger than the back? 

Here ya go as you can see the back remains fairly flat in fact it wraps around your hip some when you get it formed for the belt loops, some bulge on revolvers but not much. Yes they are two piece and yes the front is larger than the back, i posted a few pictures of the pattern making process i used a quite a while back on an earlier thread.

holster105.JPG

Edited by chuck123wapati

Very nice, clean lines.

6 hours ago, WalterF said:

Very nice, clean lines.

Thanks

Clean and slick looking .like the stitch lines. Those are the reasons I leave that type of your yo you guys.

3 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Clean and slick looking .like the stitch lines. Those are the reasons I leave that type of your yo you guys.

Thank you. i hope my stitching gets better i'm kind of old and shaky but i take my time.

19 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

Here ya go as you can see the back remains fairly flat in fact it wraps around your hip some when you get it formed for the belt loops, some bulge on revolvers but not much. Yes they are two piece and yes the front is larger than the back, i posted a few pictures of the pattern making process i used a quite a while back on an earlier thread.

holster105.JPG

Cool. I'll look for your earlier thread. I like the design. Bravo to you. 

1 hour ago, JWheeler331 said:

Cool. I'll look for your earlier thread. I like the design. Bravo to you. 

If you cant find it basically i used wet paper and formed the outer piece then when dry i flattened it out and created the pattern from that.

I really like those.  Nice job!

5 hours ago, BoxerMel said:

I really like those.  Nice job!

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Frodo said:

giphy.gif

lol thanks!

I have to agree with all the above comments. Very nice work and I really like the simplicity of the design. Kudos.

6 hours ago, PocoOso said:

I have to agree with all the above comments. Very nice work and I really like the simplicity of the design. Kudos.

Thanks!

Nice work  Those thumb breaks are on the opposite side of most holsters, aren't they?  Does it work well on the outside?

YinTx

12 hours ago, YinTx said:

Nice work  Those thumb breaks are on the opposite side of most holsters, aren't they?  Does it work well on the outside?

YinTx

Thank you yes on self defense type holsters they are on the opposite side. I designed these to be for hunting, recreation type carry where the extra split second needed to wrap your thumb isn't so critical.  

It works great for this application its very easy to find and use for the fluffy folks.

6 hours ago, lansacoder said:

Nice work!

thank you.