WalterF

Stolen Throne Vertical Wallet

Today I was down at the cigar shop enjoying Stolen Thrones newly released today cigar. I went home and quickly carved this wallet face to take back and show them. Less than an hour in it. It was a quick job but I am p[leased with it and so were they.DSC01625.thumb.jpg.9389bd89b8784a64b1737678fa0dfe10.jpg

most excellent

If, if I did this I'd use some sort of backgrounder stamp to give the chap something to be walking along/on rather than be walking on air

awesome work for a quicky and I agree  he need a path to walk on , great work tho:thumbsup:

19 hours ago, fredk said:

most excellent

If, if I did this I'd use some sort of backgrounder stamp to give the chap something to be walking along/on rather than be walking on air

Thank you. I agree but the logo doesn't have the ground so I kept with the Stolen Throne Logo.

4 hours ago, Bert03241 said:

awesome work for a quicky and I agree  he need a path to walk on , great work tho:thumbsup:

Thank you

DSC01626.thumb.jpg.3e3628cbc70db71965f9ba17d8e8b684.jpg

DSC01629.thumb.jpg.b58da7706cca48fd9b6dba45d696f64a.jpg

Edited by WalterF

Nice job i like your art work.  My old art teacher would agree with the others as well just the mans shadow would be enough to create the illusion.

On 12/19/2021 at 6:30 AM, fredk said:

On 12/20/2021 at 2:10 AM, WalterF said:

Thank you. I agree but the logo doesn't have the ground so I kept with the Stolen Throne Logo.

Gotchya, I understand