WVCharlie

Edge Beveling Machine

Happy New Year all! I am looking for a Campbell-Randall Model NSB Beveling Machine or similar. Please contact me if you have a used one that you want to part with.

Man, I don't know how much one of these guys would cost but it sure does look like alot of straps and belts that would need to be sold to make it up. A huge time saver to be sure!

Weaver sells a manual edge beveler machine.

I am moving this to the Marketplace section where is belongs.

On 1/6/2022 at 11:39 AM, WVCharlie said:

Happy New Year all! I am looking for a Campbell-Randall Model NSB Beveling Machine or similar. Please contact me if you have a used one that you want to part with.

They're pretty hard to find, I don't think they made too many.   Did you happen to call Randall?   They might have a used one they'd be willing to part with.

Chinese make clones of the NSB as well.  long before I bought my NSB I thought about buying a Chinese clone (lack of options).  I'd consider that a last resort.  
Bluegrass made a power edger similar to the nsb as well, if you give them a call they might be able to fit you up with one.  (Maybe lesser expense).

Hi!  Yes, I talked with Campbell-Randall. They do not have any used. I have not found any powered edge bevelers made by Bluegrass. I agree with you on the off brand, I would worry about getting parts and cutters.