Thescandall

Well its.out of my truck

I’m by myself up here at the ranch. So I had to use the tractor loader to help get it in the shop, 

I wheeled it over in the corner for now I’ll build a spot that’s convenient for it this weekend. 
 From 20 years of hand stitchin to this baby.  I’m sure I’m gunna burn thru some practice leather but I’ve watched every video of a 441 class machine for over a year now.  Searched the web till I had run out of vids. Hell I even know how to time it and do all the maintenance and tricks.  
Techsew 5100.  It’s used but I stole it.  A little more than half of what a new one would have cost me to get here. 
my local industrial dealer was getting a little tired of me dropping in and leaving empty handed.  Stopped by on a whim and there she sat. 
 I told the owner if he wanted to get rid of me !!!  Make me a deal. 
 He said he would go completely thru it and set it up for 277 on top and 207 in the bobbin. When I got there I tested it and man. Like butter thru 2 10 oz veg tanned.  
 Imma happy camper.  Drawer was full with the right needles oil 2 lbs of each thread.  But. I only got 1 bobbin and techsews checkout won’t work for me.  Juki, Hightec , and others won’t work.  Help a brotha out.  
trying to add pics. 

Edited by Thescandall

Here At 63. I kinda like the sit down ped 

2ECFA876-85F8-4B08-B696-2CC7BB58C4B0.jpeg

Congrats!

I'm sure folks like Springfield Leather, Cobra sewing,  and others sell compatible bobbins.

YinTx

Nice machine. It should serve you well!

So love these machines , well done on your purchase. Now its time to have a play  :)

Kinda made me a bit 'concerned' when you said you had to use a tractor to get it in your workshop . But  its all good. 

Have fun 

HS