Jump to content
Troy Burch

solid brass clinch nails

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for the brass nails that you put at the end of your sewing on a sheath. The ones with a slightly round head and kinda of  squareish not round. Can Anyone tell me what exactly they're called and where to buy them? Thank you Troy

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...