Ozarksleathersmith

Climb the tree some more

Earlier in discussion I showed some helmold dies and here's another one is it uses I found for the device. This is a sample of cutters for the slot for the buckle tongue to go through. Can be used for anything including belts straps and other related items.Oval cutter 1.HEIC

Oval cutters 3.HEIC

On 2/5/2022 at 1:03 PM, Ozarksleathersmith said:

Earlier in discussion I showed some helmold dies and here's another one is it uses I found for the device. This is a sample of cutters for the slot for the buckle tongue to go through. Can be used for anything including belts straps and other related items.

Please post your photos in jpg format.  HEIC files are an Apple proprietary and not visible to many of our members.  You have the capability on your device as to what file formats to use.  Pick JPG. 

27 minutes ago, Northmount said:

Please post your photos in jpg format.  HEIC files are an Apple proprietary and not visible to many of our members.  You have the capability on your device as to what file formats to use.  Pick JPG. 

For the info I will.

1 hour ago, Ozarksleathersmith said:

For the info I will.

1159971122_Ovalcutters3.jpg.ea7ad1b43387c5b9b0c219cb0d12e130.jpg                                              31002563_Ovalinbender.jpg.49039343050842c92f959bb4b4c4042f.jpg                                                                                                       Here's a example of some of the smaller dies I have made with the Helmold bender. the three oval ones are for buckle tongue cutout for belts and straps. They could be used as is or welded inside of a strap billet die. The second picture shows the Helmold binder versatility making the oval dies. I also have made 1/16 of an inch to 1/2 inch punch tubes and weld them inside of a belt tip die for the tongue holes in belts holes and various other things. Here's a picture of the layout table with the steel rule bender jigs also. And a Knife die set from some of my plunder , and a sheath sample that was made from the dies. Leather work fun with all aspects of leatherwork. Have a great evening leatherwork brothers and sisters!

Punch tube.jpg

Punch tube-2.jpg

Bender table.jpg

Knife dies.jpg

Buffalo hide knife sheath.jpg

Die table station in shop.jpg

Edited by Ozarksleathersmith
Spelling correction

Man, you have a boss workshop! 

Thank you sir. Come by  and visit sometime. Coffee pots always on

Edited by Ozarksleathersmith
Misspell