Sign in to follow this  
Tugadude

To Our Ukrainian Members

I know that we have folks here from Ukraine who have participated in the forum. 

Just wanted to say my prayers are with you at this time.  You're a world away from me but you're in my heart.

I pray for your safety and for peace.  Although at this time it appears peace is a long way off.

Stay strong!

Ray

Nothing takes God by surprise. He is all knowing and all powerful. He is bigger than anything that man can do. If you have faith in Him and put your trust in him and not man, and give Him control all things are possible. He knows the beginning and the end.  I m glad I am a child of God, because guess what He wins in the end. God bless all of Ukraine.

14 hours ago, rleather said:

Nothing takes God by surprise. He is all knowing and all powerful. He is bigger than anything that man can do. If you have faith in Him and put your trust in him and not man, and give Him control all things are possible. He knows the beginning and the end.  I m glad I am a child of God, because guess what He wins in the end. God bless all of Ukraine.

As a fellow believer I couldn't have said it better.  Thanks for joining in praying for these oppressed peoples.

1 hour ago, Tugadude said:

As a fellow believer I couldn't have said it better.  Thanks for joining in praying for these oppressed peoples.

Amen!!!

15 hours ago, rleather said:

Amen!!!

Thanks for your support and your prayers!

7 hours ago, ABHandmade said:

Stay strong and don't lose hope friend!  

Right there with you , Amen 

Peace

HS

On 2/26/2022 at 10:19 AM, ABHandmade said:

I am deeply touched by the plight of the Ukrainian people, who are suffering the senseless and brutal aggression and ravages of the war that we see unfolding in your country. You are in ou hearts and prayers. May God protect the innocent and punish the aggressors and may those who fight to protect what you hold dear in your society receive strength and support. May peace and grace soon return to your lands. 

On 2/26/2022 at 3:19 AM, ABHandmade said:

May God be with all of you.

These companies sponsor the murders of Ukrainian children and women. Avoid their products and services, please.

Возможно, это изображение (текст)

Edited by ABHandmade