Hi

Anyone have a laser capable of cuting 6-7oz Hermon Oak?   I want precuts and will pay for all cost.

Thank you!

Silverd

I know the member Gulrok has a laser that will do it, You might try and message him.

1 minute ago, Gulrok said:

Hey that's me. 

I do have a laser that can do it. Send me a PM with your design.

Lol ... Nice!

Hi

Are you laser cutting for hire still?

Silverd

Ok, great 

I would like to send you a set of patterns.  These are handcut cardboard templates so they will need to be digitized then edge smoothed...I think that's close to what the process is referred to.   If this is within your capabilities, I'd also include the 3-4oz cow leather from which the mini waller parts can be cut from.  These are the parts.

Silverd

Screenshot_20220904_073123.jpg

It might be more effective if we have phone conversation. I have two projects I'd like to advance via laser cutting.  This one and a sandal product line that could be significant in volume...possibly.  If you're up for a conversation please feel free to call me.

Don Earl

805 701 3990 

Oxnard, California 

Screenshot_20220731-134039_Gallery.jpg

Are we having communication issues?

Don

805 701 3990 

Dropped off the grid...

On 9/5/2022 at 12:33 AM, Silverd said:

Ok, great 

I would like to send you a set of patterns.  These are handcut cardboard templates so they will need to be digitized then edge smoothed...I think that's close to what the process is referred to.   If this is within your capabilities, I'd also include the 3-4oz cow leather from which the mini waller parts can be cut from.  These are the parts.

Silverd

Screenshot_20220904_073123.jpg

Hey Don, Do you have these patterns drawn up in a CAD file? I normally draw up in AutoCad and print to check all is correct then send to the laser to cut. Taking a hand drawn pattern and redrawing into a cad file can be quite time consuming. It is a fair bit quicker to design in a CAD format right from the start. The product above would take me 1.5 to 2 hours to draw up and get exactly right. Once you have a CAD file you can get it cut anywhere you want. Great thing about going this way is that if you want a little wider or longer etc it can be done in just a few seconds

Good point...I understand. 

I was hoping the laser operator can digitize the image then edge smooth . Then create the program the path...but probably not everyone has that capability.  I'm not that concerned if my patterns and the resulting program is 100% accurate...at least for now. 

Thank you

Silverd

16 hours ago, Silverd said:

Good point...I understand. 

I was hoping the laser operator can digitize the image then edge smooth . Then create the program the path...but probably not everyone has that capability.  I'm not that concerned if my patterns and the resulting program is 100% accurate...at least for now. 

Thank you

Silverd

Hey - I didn't drop off the grid. I just didn't have notifications on for this post.

On 9/11/2022 at 11:10 AM, Northmount said:

@Gulrok You may have missed the above posts.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Gulrok said:

Hey - I didn't drop off the grid. I just didn't have notifications on for this post.

So to those individuals that respond to posts, you should quote a part of the post you are wanting to communicate with the person that made the post, or use the @ symbol followed by the person's screen name so a notification gets sent to them.  Example @Silverd

Good luck with all your projects.

On 2/25/2022 at 6:39 PM, Hairic said:

Lol ... Nice!

Contact info please.  Phone is best to get started.  Or call me @ 805 701 3990.

California 

Thank you!

Don

On 9/12/2022 at 4:14 PM, Northmount said:

So to those individuals that respond to posts, you should quote a part of the post you are wanting to communicate with the person that made the post, or use the @ symbol followed by the person's screen name so a notification gets sent to them.  Example @Silverd

Good luck with all your projects.

On 2/25/2022 at 6:37 PM, Gulrok said:

Hey that's me. 

I do have a laser that can do it. Send me a PM with your design.

Let's advance the project.

Please call me 

805 701 3990

Thank you 

Don

On 9/26/2022 at 11:54 AM, Silverd said:

Contact info please.  Phone is best to get started.  Or call me @ 805 701 3990.

California 

Thank you!

Don

Let's advance the project.

Please call me 

805 701 3990

Thank you 

Don

Don I have called you a few times and left a few voicemails.

I have also given you my number.