Campleathergoods

I entered my Leather Goods business into a contest (VIDEO)

I entered Camp Leather Goods into the FedEx Small Business Grant contest. Feel free to watch if you like. If you don't want to, that's cool too. :)

Caleb

First of all, thank you for your service and for the sacrifices that I know come with serving.  I'm really impressed with your "can do" attitude and your enthusiasm for your business.  I hope that you find your niche and that you make it a prosperous venture.  Good luck in the contest and good luck in general!

1 minute ago, Tugadude said:

First of all, thank you for your service and for the sacrifices that I know come with serving.  I'm really impressed with your "can do" attitude and your enthusiasm for your business.  I hope that you find your niche and that you make it a prosperous venture.  Good luck in the contest and good luck in general!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that Big Time!!

Caleb

Good looking products, good attitude, extra good video. I wish you well in the competition and whether you win it or not will not matter because you will get great exposure anyway and win in the end :notworthy:

I love it.  I love seeing and RESPECT seeing The American spirit of ''I CAN DO IT""  

The Pandemic hit and instead of curling up and whining you rolled your sleeves up and fought back.  LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful family.  Good luck to you guys

I like the video and hope you have good luck with the contest.

kgg

2 hours ago, Frodo said:

I love it.  I love seeing and RESPECT seeing The American spirit of ''I CAN DO IT""  

The Pandemic hit and instead of curling up and whining you rolled your sleeves up and fought back.  LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful family.  Good luck to you guys

Thank you so much! 

1 hour ago, kgg said:

I like the video and hope you have good luck with the contest.

kgg

Thank you!

10 hours ago, RockyAussie said:

Good looking products, good attitude, extra good video. I wish you well in the competition and whether you win it or not will not matter because you will get great exposure anyway and win in the end :notworthy:

Thank you for the kind words!!