Campleathergoods

Check out my wallet video and give us a vote

You know your the only guy on here always asking for something, give me money , vote for me ect ect

6 hours ago, Bert03241 said:

You know your the only guy on here always asking for something, give me money , vote for me ect ect

Hi Bert, 

I'm sorry you don't care for my posts, but it's up to me to promote my small business. I would think any one of us trying to make a living, doing what they love would do anything it takes to see themselves succeed and provide for their family. I never asked for money, I created a voluntary fundraiser in which my supporters could donate to if they wanted to, and those who did were rewarded. 

I guess I would consider myself a millennial, I am 37 years old...so I grew up with the internet and social media, I understand the value in advertising through these different available platforms, Youtube, Facebook, Websites, and I see them as tools to help get my name and business out there. When I was laid off, my family's financial security was in jeopardy, so I got creative and started a small leather goods business. So by entering this contest I am just trying to help support my wife and my one year old boy. If you have a problem with me spreading the word of a contest I have entered, as I try to make a living, well then I am sorry, simply move on. But I have received a lot of support from folks on here. Take Care.

On 3/9/2022 at 10:45 AM, Campleathergoods said:

Hi Bert, 

I'm sorry you don't care for my posts, but it's up to me to promote my small business. I would think any one of us trying to make a living, doing what they love would do anything it takes to see themselves succeed and provide for their family. I never asked for money, I created a voluntary fundraiser in which my supporters could donate to if they wanted to, and those who did were rewarded. 

I guess I would consider myself a millennial, I am 37 years old...so I grew up with the internet and social media, I understand the value in advertising through these different available platforms, Youtube, Facebook, Websites, and I see them as tools to help get my name and business out there. When I was laid off, my family's financial security was in jeopardy, so I got creative and started a small leather goods business. So by entering this contest I am just trying to help support my wife and my one year old boy. If you have a problem with me spreading the word of a contest I have entered, as I try to make a living, well then I am sorry, simply move on. But I have received a lot of support from folks on here. Take Care.

Caleb, I can only offer my moral support, but I found your comments thoughtful and measured. Good luck with your competition, your business and your family. 

18 hours ago, AndrewWR said:

Caleb, I can only offer my moral support, but I found your comments thoughtful and measured. Good luck with your competition, your business and your family. 

Andrew. Thank you very much !!

We are currently in first with 13 days left of this round, I really appreciate your kind words. 

Take care! 

Caleb