Sign in to follow this  
TBS

KWIKPRINT Model 55, Hot Foil Leather Stamping Machine + 104 piece Brass Font Set

KWIKPRINT Model 55, Hot Foil Leather Stamping Machine, Excellent Working Condition - meticulously stored and cared for.

A regrettable sale, however, between work + young kids, I don't have time to use the machine like it deserves. Its had minimal use and is in near perfect condition. Included with the machine, are all parts and accessories as shown in the pictures, including step down transformer, basic leather crafting tools + spare foil and some leather off-cuts. Has original instruction manual.

Photos show the indicator light for heating in progress and the temperature gauge from 0°F to 200°F.

*** A 104 piece custom made font set can be sold individually, however, I'd prefer to sell as a package. The font set is brass in York Font 24pt. I had this custom made in the UK and cost over $1,000 ***

I will sell as a package for $3,199 which is excellent value as I'm in the process of moving house and would like a quick sale, therefore, price accordingly.

I'm also willing to throw in the workbench at no additional cost (for local pickup only).

Dimensions of the machine are 52cm x 52cm x 60cm. Weight approx. 20-25kgs.

Those who have a passion for leather work will know how rare these machines are to come by in Australia.

Pick up from Broadview, SA. Prefer to sell locally, however, will ship interstate or overseas at the purchaser's expense.

Feel free to message me if you require any further information.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg