Sign in to follow this  
iwannabeacowboy

Tippmann Boss

I just got the lube pot for the Boss, but can't figure out where to mount it. If someone has one can you post a picture to show how to mount it. Thanks

Charlie

I don't know for sure where it goes, but generally they up on top of the machine in front of the thread spool. Weird they don't even show it on their site.

There are a couple of ways to mount it but the most convenient I found was to mount the end of the bracket on top of the thread stand by the bolt that connects the thread stand to the machine. You can then angle the pot so it is a direct shot to the first double hole thread guide.

Thanks, thats were I mounted it. But it dosen't look right. Also I had to file down the bracket to get it to fit on the screw for the thread holder.

Charlie

Charlie

Yeah I know itt doesn't look right but it works and that is whats important. I had to file my bracket also. It is a generic lube pot it isn't made by Tippmann or for Tippmann.