Guest Kim

50 Leather Wristbands Needed

Guest Kim

Hi There,

I am in search of someone that can help me with the minimum of 50 leather (black) wristbands with a minimum wide of 3 cm. Engraving will be part of it (just one or two letters).

As its for resale please reply only if you can take this job for +/- 2 eur for a wristband. Of course, price can be negotiated depending on the quality.

Please get in contact with: darkbalance[at]gmail[dot]com.

All the best!

Hello Kim, This is Jock54 from Austalia, i would be interested in making the Wristbands. I plait/braid leather belts and hatbands, using kangaroo leather lace. My products are made Professionally and with a customer satisfaction guarantee. The lace i use, is 3mm, or 4.7mm wide, and black is one of the colours i use. I am a member of leatherworker.net, and my business name are advertised with LW.net. My emails details are also there. If it would help, i can send you some photoes of my work to give you a better idea of how unique my plaited/braided leather products look. Please, contact me, if you have any questions regarding cost or shipping, and i will only to pleased to be of assistance. Thank you for your time.Kind Regards. Jock54.

I've written to this guest as well.

Hi Jock,

I too am looking for wristbands/bracelets/keychains/fobs/coasters, dog collar/leash etc. I own a streetwear company and we've been looking around for a quality leather craftsman for a while now. We're out of NY, my last experience: I was referred to someone in Brooklyn who wound up taking my $ and running! Needless to say I have been left with a bad taste in my mouth but joined this forum in hopes of finding professional artisans. I look forward to hearing from you and would love to see some of your work. Please e-mail me at beecohen@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you. Also, very interested in having hand tooled designs inlaid on belts/iphone cases, etc.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hello Kim, This is Jock54 from Austalia, i would be interested in making the Wristbands. I plait/braid leather belts and hatbands, using kangaroo leather lace. My products are made Professionally and with a customer satisfaction guarantee. The lace i use, is 3mm, or 4.7mm wide, and black is one of the colours i use. I am a member of leatherworker.net, and my business name are advertised with LW.net. My emails details are also there. If it would help, i can send you some photoes of my work to give you a better idea of how unique my plaited/braided leather products look. Please, contact me, if you have any questions regarding cost or shipping, and i will only to pleased to be of assistance. Thank you for your time.Kind Regards. Jock54.

Hi Jock54,

I am in need of some leatherworking skills. I would love to go over the details. What email address shall i use to communicate with you? Mine is monty904@gmail.com

Guest Chris

I am a leathercrafter in upstate ny. Not too much business going on here. My partner and i specialize in hand tooling small craft projects. You can see most of our work on our facebook. Just search earth forge leathers. Also you can email me to see more stuff (masks, knife sheaths, belts, cuffs, etc) at Regalto@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you guys!

-Chris

Howdy,

Leatherman 5900 here from Georgia. I would be interested in taking on this project for you and helping out. Check out my page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Star-Leatherworks-by-Jeff-Chandler/169540536455857?ref=hl and let me know if you are interested. I make purses, bracelets, hats, etc.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jeff Chandler

Hi Brandon,

I'm in NY as well & I design leather dog collars. Please E-mail me @ eastsidecollars@gmail.com if you are still interest in some custom collars & leads. I can send you some pics!

Lori