Sign in to follow this  
BJohnson

Instrustion Book And Parts Catalog's

Here are some examples of manuals and parts books i am selling .

Landis No. 12 Model L Stiitcher - Instruction book and parts catalog three different prints from 1945-1950

Goodyear outsole rapid lockstitch machine model E- Catalogue and Price list of Parts (printed january 9, 1932- 1945) five copies

Sutton Mckay stitcher model 296 - Operating Instructions and Parts List - Two copies

Singer Class 111 (variieties 152, 153, 154 and 155) Instructions for using and Adjustments - one copy

These are just a few of them its easier to send me what machine you need one for and i can tell you if i have it. I am selling them for $20-$45 depending on the scarcity.

These examples are part of a large collection My grandfather worked for Landis until Stanley bostitich bought out then retired I have many manuals for singers and landis sutton and stanley . mainly i have K machine and 29k singers along with parts . please feel free to email about parts and other questions I am slow but will respond.