Jj5685

Who Has Used Rtc And Had This Problem...

I used RTC on a motorcycle seat tuesday afternoon, ive had it drying in basement with dehumidifier at night and put it on bike to ride to work and it sits out in the sun. It seems it get sticky out in the sun then by the time i get it from dehumidified room it gets better just a little tacky. I was told to wipe off with acetone but itll mess up my antique, or it should dry on its on. its been since tuesday and today is saturday and its still just as tacky. I did 4 colors and an antique then soaked a rag of that bee natural rtc adn wiped on a heavy coat twice. I guess i put too much of a coat on it. It always humid here in NC so idk how long this takes to dry. What would you do, wipe with acetone and recoat lightly with a sponge? or let dry?

http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/jj5685/media/20150609_161022_zpsoloqe4xr.jpg.html?o=3#/user/jj5685/media/20150609_161022_zpsoloqe4xr.jpg.html?o=3&_suid=143422158290405482667846249443