tat2

Manual Leather Skiver!

I have a very nice example of a leather Skiver. This tool was used to thin the edges of Skirting leather. Simply adjust the height of the blade, mount unto a table and run the leather through. Very rare and hard to find , Our business is moving up and into more industrial machinery so we do not need it.I am asking for 400.00 Paypal ONLY but open to serious offers. I also have a leather plough on offer here. I will offer a discount on both vintage tools!

Shipping is through Canadapost and tracking number is included!

I will ship anywhere in the world!

Please contact me directly.

Stpehen

647-637-5229

sales@greenmanleather.ca

post-8173-086561000 1290009466_thumb.jpg

Edited by tat2

I can't afford it first off. But do you have a picture showing how it works because i can't make heads or tails out how it works.

Yeah, me too. I take it, this is a tool you would use to skive the edges of a strap?

To answer your question You mount the tool unto a table and pull the leather through which skives it down. The top screw wil adjust the thickness to skive up or down C.S Osborne had a model just like this one but there is no maker mark on the tool. I hope this answers your question. It will do the edges of strap or the hide. to help with fold overs and such.

I have listed in on Ebay now 180588904537, This would be a cool stocking stuffer!!