Sign in to follow this  
bruce johnson

Lots Of Draw Gauges For Sale

I have added quite a few draw gauges to my website today, like about 50 fresh ones (at least). There are several Latta pattern (twist handle adjustments) from HF and CO Osborne. There are some new CS Osborne yellow and red brass framed ones with inlay handles, and a bunch of overlay handed models too. I have a part time shop helper now and he took on the cast metal handle Osbornes. They have all been cleaned and the handles repainted. There are enough of them and they are so similar we are not indivually listing each one. They will be sold from stock sorted out by the Newark marked vs Harrison marked bars. All of these gauges come complete - both gibs are there and a new blade that I have sharpened. Here is the link to the strap cutting tool page - Draw Gauges for Sale .

Thanks,

Bruce

It must be strap cutting season. Updating the numbers here on the cast metal handle draw gauges. I am down to 8 of the Harrison marked ones and about 15 of the Newarks. Two days ago there were about 25 of each. Thanks to all who have bought so far. If you are thinking about getting one, they are moving pretty fast.

Thank you,

Bruce