Sign in to follow this  
Swordsmyth

Howdy !

Hello all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Vince and I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I am a beginner leathercrafter and am very interested in learning this amazing craft. I just purchased my first kit to get started with and I have some tools on their way this week. I hope to one day be a master like others I see on this site. I can't believe all the beautiful work I have seen on the site so far.

I hope to be able to make functional holsters, sheaths, belts, and all styles of wild man gear at some point so any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Like I said before, I am a newbie.

Thanks for such a great site, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Peace and blessings,

Vince

Welcome to Leatherworker.net!

You are definitely in the right place to learn, and we enjoy helping new members with their new addiction hobby. By the way, we LOVE pictures, and they are incredibly useful to us when you need clarification on how do so something. So, with that in mind, take pictures of your work as you go. No one here started carving masterpieces on their first try......well, almost no one.....so don't feel that your work doesn't meet a standard for posting it. Have fun.

Welcome Vince;;

glad to have you with us ;;;; each of us started as you are at one time.. we all remember it well,, please share your vincher with us ...it's kinda fun reliving it with you ,,,,

regards ...Doc...

Welcome Vince;;

glad to have you with us ;;;; each of us started as you are at one time.. we all remember it well,, please share your vincher with us ...it's kinda fun reliving it with you ,,,,

regards ...Doc...

Welcome Vince, glad you are here. Lots of good people here to help, and thank you for joining. Steve