Spence

2 Shews problems

Has anyone had any success with this method, following his CD?

I've tried so many times and the results are garbage. Contrary to what he says, the color does rub off and I've even rubbed so lightly as to just about tickle the leather. I've taken my copies to the printing company on a jump or flash drive and tried two different printing companies, just in case one of them were using an inferior toner.

I've got some projects in mind, but before I put this in the junk heap, I'd like to get some other opinions.

Tks

When I belonged to the IILG, and he did too, I was working on a 3 ring binder cover that had a labyrinth on it (this was for a team at my church at the time). I used his method to transfer the pattern on as it was very complex and would've taken forever to trace. It was not as efficient as I'd hoped, but in the end did work enough for me to make use of.

Gist of it is, I sympathize with you. I think he's a brilliant artisan, but not everyone can make use of the same techniques for whatever reason.