Daigz84

Another Introduction!

I just realized after posting one of my pieces in the Show Off section that I never posted an introduction!

My name is Cody and I'm in Southern California. I recently got into leather working after paying far too much (or what I originally thought was far too much) for a small Field Notes cover. I've been doing leatherworking now for all of a month but find this to be really relaxing. After work it's great to head out to the garage for an hour and work on some little leather project.

Right now I'm focusing on functional pieces. I've made a field notes cover, portfolio, sleeve for my leatherman, pouch for my EDC pen and flashlight and a couple of key chains. I've been reading on this forum for the last six months or so, trying to figure out how difficult it would be to learn. I'm hoping that my leather projects will eventually become gifts to people, if they ever are of the quality that I would want to give out!

Welcome to the site and hope you have a great time learning the craft. Brings out the creative side of all of us and we have fun with all of the possibilities.

God Bless.

Ray