Thanks Jordan this is my first attempt at making the sandals. Your tutorial was extremely helpful.

Allthe best

Cuzzi

You are missing your pictures, but I can't wait to see them!

~Noah

You are missing your pictures, but I can't wait to see them!

~Noah

Thanks but battling to attach pictures. Will try later.

Hope they turned out well for you, mine are still wearing well. The only change I would make is wider heel cup or upright straps or whatever they are called, for stability of the back of the sandals.

If I can help you out with your problem then let me know. I know computers and images pretty well.

Storm

If I can help you out with your problem then let me know. I know computers and images pretty well.

Storm

Thanks Storm. I have managed to put them into my gallery but am unable to attach a thumbnail(or a few) I work from Windows Vista and must say I am not a boffin on the computor. Any help will be appreciated.

Trust everyone had an enjoyable Christmas.

Cuzzi

Hope they turned out well for you, mine are still wearing well. The only change I would make is wider heel cup or upright straps or whatever they are called, for stability of the back of the sandals.

I think they turned out pretty well, thanks to you. I am looking at rubber soles to attach to the sandals which would make there life span extend considerably.Wider straps at the back would also give more support. The pictures are in my gallery as I am still trying to attach a thumbnail. Once you have seen them please let me know what you think. I am relatively new to leatherwork.

Regards

Cuzzi

You might want to try and drag the images from your gallery to you desk top or copy them to your desk top. I=Once you have them there them when you are on the page in which you want to place them go down to the place where it says attachments. The clisk on the Choose... buttoen and the navigate yourself to your desk top and select the image and hit the open button and then once you return to your topic hit the "Attach This File button and it will then load it up.

Storm

Hi Storm

There is no place on the page saying attachments. If I could find that button I would be able to continue.

Regards

Hi Storm

There is no place on the page saying attachments. If I could find that button I would be able to continue.

Regards

SEE IF THIS MAY HELP YOU!

Good Luck,

Storm