wareagle

What Online Shopping Sites Do You Use To Market You Products

What online shopping sites do you use to market your products other than you own website?

I use etsy and google merchant center.

facebook. im working on as web page. n etsy but been busy so cant keep up with it. Bronc/Bonnie

I've had great results with Ebay and to a lesser extent Etsy. I haven't tried any of the other sites like shopping.com or amazon etc... I find Google AdWords drives a good amount of business to my website, and I'm constantly working on my SEO to improve my organic rankings.

-Nate

Mojo Leather

I have had a pretty good experience with Amazon. eBay seems to be mostly bargain hunters. Etsy and Artfire are ok but don't have anywhere near the market share of Amazon or eBay. It takes some time before sales really start to come in on Amazon as they keep you low in the search results until you have a track record. YMMV.

Mark

Bigcartel.com caters to artisan crafts. They don't take a percentage of your sales and have reasonable monthly fees depending on how many products you want to list. I'm paying about $10/month. You can use your own domain name, too, so it's not like being on esty where you're competing with other artists. Your site is yours alone. So far I'm really happy with it, especially since I am not really good with html and I am not selling enough to justify paying a web developer.