wildrose

Hand press

This is a reconditioned press I got from the late Ben Hughes. I'm not sure of its value, but since I've only used it once, I'd rather part with it than have it collect dust here. I also am including the attachments in the deal. I live in the Roanoke, Virginia, area, in Radford. I'm willing to travel up to an hour to meet up/deliver it, or you can pick it up here. It's too heavy to ship, unless you're really willing to pay for that...

If you're not a buyer, but could help me price it, I'd appreciate that too. If it doesn't sell here, I'm going to eBay it.

006.JPG005.JPG

004.JPG003.JPG

post-5639-1229024824_thumb.jpg

post-5639-1229024833_thumb.jpg

post-5639-1229024839_thumb.jpg

post-5639-1229025109_thumb.jpg

Hey Holly.. a while back Alcoveshop had one of these they were selling... They were asking $100.00 and $10.00 for shipping. (I'm guessing they were going to send it UPS ground). No buyers though... His looked in a little bit better condition but he may have gave it a good once over before taking a pic. You can find his posting still up to verify mine..

I was not able to contact him recently to make him another offer on it, so it may be fortuitous that I found yours. Think about it, and let me know how much you'll accept for it. thanks!!! John

Let me check into local shipping places (i.e. UPS) and see what the weight/cost of shipping it is. It'd be after the holiday, most likely. OK?

I'd need your zip code so they can get me an estimate...

Hey Holly... zip is 79109. Sorry for the delay.. Holidays and crappy first month!! Let me know if you still have it, and what you need for postage!

Thanks! John