Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Leatherwork Shows

Just a general question/request. You know I have seen a lot of adverts for leather related shows around the country and have always wanted to attend one but, distance, time and costs have seemed to always get in the way. Anyway I was wondering why there is not one or two in Utah. There seems to be a pretty vibrant market here for conventions and shows of all types except no leather related stuff. How, who or where can one get information to bring one to my area? Davis County has a brand new convention center that would seem a perfect site halfway between Salt Lake City and Ogden with lots of hotels and restaurants in the area. I would imagine it would be some type of vendor organization, large leather guild or perhaps the state tourism department, but I haven't the faintest as to where to start. Any info would be appreciated.Thanks, Jordan

Jordan,

Have you tried to contact your convention bureau and visitors center and asked them where to start. I bet they would have all the info your looking for.

I know that convention centers are in the business to make money, I would say they would be wiling to help you make money and them make money!

Happy tooling

Tim