ABC3

For Sale

Earlier this week I purchased a ton of Leathrcrafting tools from a local shop that was going out of business. These tools are new, most still in the box, unless specified. Just to mention a few: Osborne Oblong Punches 1 1/8, 1 5/8, 2, 1 7/8, 3/8, 1/2, 1/4, 5/8, 3/4, 1 1/4, 1 3/8 and others. Osborne Oval Punches #3, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15. Draw Gauge, Osborne Setting Die, Size 0. Leather Stamping Tools from Leather Tool USA (probably 300+) and about 30 sets of alphbet, number and 3-D stamps and much more including rotary punches, beveling tools, Jerry Striper (fringe cutter) hammers, Osborne punch kits, rivets, buckles, ect.

If interested please call 678/520-2695 and I can take pic's with my cell and email. Pricing on all items is wholesale minus 25% + shipping.

Where are you located?

Atlanta. GA

I have had several people email me regarding the above leatherworking tools I have for sale. I responded to all but 2 or 3 emails were not delivered for whatever reason.

If you did not get a response form me, and am still intrested, please email me a achildress3@bellsouth.net

Thanks for your interest.

Atlanta. GA