Edge1

Need Help Getting Started In South Carolina

I am looking for someone to help me out and learning the trade. I have always wanted to start working with leather and now is my chance. I know there is a lot on this web site but I like to do hands on. If there is someone local I would love for someone the get me started. Im from the greenville spartanburg area. Thanks for any help

If you don't mind the drive down to Columbia, Call Rich at the Tandy store there...he'd be glad to get you going. Or, if Char. NC is a better option, Jimmy at the Tandy store there would be happy to show you the ropes. Give 'em a call and maybe they can set up a class or two for ya.

If you don't mind the drive down to Columbia, Call Rich at the Tandy store there...he'd be glad to get you going. Or, if Char. NC is a better option, Jimmy at the Tandy store there would be happy to show you the ropes. Give 'em a call and maybe they can set up a class or two for ya.

Thanks I didnt know there was a Tandy shop in columbia. He is putting on a class sat. so I will be there. Thanks again.....

Cool. Rich is a good guy...he's the one that got me started in all this! Good luck, and have fun!

I'm in Fountain Inn. I'm new too, but I've got a pretty good start and a pretty nice newbie setup for my workshop.

Would you guys be interested in starting a leather guild here, I'm in Anderson