Geoffc

Artisan 797AB

Gotta love those yard/moving sales..Last week I picked up a Champion wide throat at a yard sale, and this evening I got an Artisan

797AB like new at a moving sale...Where is the best place to buy needles for the Artisan???

Geoff

Alright Goeff, nobody, not even my son, just "picks up" a champion wide throat (or narrow throat for that matter). It usually takes two or three of us, especially getting it up in the pickup. I love big iron.

Art

Gotta love those yard/moving sales..Last week I picked up a Champion wide throat at a yard sale, and this evening I got an Artisan

797AB like new at a moving sale...Where is the best place to buy needles for the Artisan???

Geoff

Yer right Art, I had my son-in-law with me and we took the head off of the base to make it easier to load into the trailer..Got the manual from Campbell-Bosworth quickly, now just gotta make room for the machines..My love of old iron goes a little bit further..I've got a 1937 RD4 Cat in my back yard, 49 Chev 4400, 51 GMC 350 dump, 54 Chev 3800, 47 Dodge 4x4...