Even with the wet-forming, I still need a hammer tie-down...any suggestions? thanks

post-21744-0-75060300-1363895038_thumb.j

Looks like you need to get in closer with the stitch lines, for semi-auto's i know that you usually want around 1/2 of the width of the gun away, however i'm not exactly sure how you would measure that, seeing as how you've already got one, however on your 2nd go ahead and just place those stitch lines in looks like 1/4 of an inch al the way around

Looks like you need to get in closer with the stitch lines, for semi-auto's i know that you usually want around 1/2 of the width of the gun away, however i'm not exactly sure how you would measure that, seeing as how you've already got one, however on your 2nd go ahead and just place those stitch lines in looks like 1/4 of an inch al the way around

You mean a 1/4 of an inch from where the edge of the gun is on an outline?

yes, there needs to be a second stitch line right about where the camo stamp is.

And, you can add a hammer thong by punching a hole close to where the top piece meets the back. The hole needs to be just big enough to pull two layers of the thong string through with pliers...then make a loop and tie a knot in the ends. Feed the loop through from outside to in. Obviously, there will be some length adjustments, and that should done before cutting the final length.

yes, there needs to be a second stitch line right about where the camo stamp is.

And, you can add a hammer thong by punching a hole close to where the top piece meets the back. The hole needs to be just big enough to pull two layers of the thong string through with pliers...then make a loop and tie a knot in the ends. Feed the loop through from outside to in. Obviously, there will be some length adjustments, and that should done before cutting the final length.

Thanks Mike...I'.. do that.

I have to agree about the stitch line, it needs to be closer to the weapon to insure a tighter fit.

You may also want to raise the belt slots a little higher. Not sure because I have not worn your holster, but it may have a tendency of wanting to pull out from the body at the grip.

Revolvers have been the hardest for me to make pancakes for. So many different widths can make getting a close stitch difficult.

Here is a pic of the last one I did for a Ruger Blackhawk.

post-18937-0-22178400-1363981010_thumb.j