CTP

how to identfy a Chandler

I

?m new and just bought a Chandler fltbed I looks much better in person I'm pretty sure it was built on an Adler but I would like to know how to tell which machine it is. so that I can order parts figure out which needles Etc: The pics are small but they came off thenet so that's it the first is the chandler the second an Adler I found on the net.

THanks

CTP

01150301041201030120080318b61fac9abd7a1dfc4f0014c7.jpg

ADLER_167_273a.jpg

post-6235-1206337209_thumb.jpg

post-6235-1206337240_thumb.jpg

I

?m new and just bought a Chandler fltbed I looks much better in person I'm pretty sure it was built on an Adler but I would like to know how to tell which machine it is. so that I can order parts figure out which needles Etc: The pics are small but they came off thenet so that's it the first is the chandler the second an Adler I found on the net.

THanks

CTP

OK now that I got it home there is a plate on the Back Adler 67 GK 373 OOPS should have looked there first but it was dark in the shop and the dog ate my homework.

Anyway anybody have a manual for this? I Googled but only found a repair manual.

Thanks

CTP

OK now that I got it home there is a plate on the Back Adler 67 GK 373 OOPS should have looked there first but it was dark in the shop and the dog ate my homework.

Anyway anybody have a manual for this? I Googled but only found a repair manual.

Thanks

CTP

You can possibly try their site. Adler USA and then go their Download Area.

I also looked at Proleptic's website and didn't see it listed.

Regards,

Ben

Like I said in another thread, Chandlers were built to fill a niche in the sewing market. Usually something Adler, Pfaff, Consew or Juki didn't want to be bothered with. They would take someone's machine and put some of their custom parts on it and some tuning adjustments to do a special job. While 10,000 units would be a HUGE run for Chandler, it wouldn't even constitute a rounding error for Adler or Pfaff in that time period. For parts, maybe a manual, and just to talk to someone who might remember that model, talk to Henderson Sewing in Andalusia Alabama, 1-800-824-5113, or Shoe Systems Plus in Goshen, New York, 800-354-6278.

Art

I

THanks

CTP