caroleb13

Bonjour From France

Hi,

I love reading the different posts on this forum and wow, from the gallery I have a long way to go !

Today, thanks to Wizcrafts topic about sewing machines, I think I have finally been able to make the right decision (hope, pray ....).

Anyway, thanks all for sharing your knowledge and expertise and hope to contribute some time.

Nice weekend to all,

Carole

Hello and welcome to the forum! Ciao bella!!

Hello Carole - welcome to the forum.! A quick question for you, as you are located in France... would you be interested in acting as a proxy or at least a "go between" for the group and a few French based leather good's suppliers? There are a couple that I know of that are hard to communicate with if you don't speak French (I'm assuming you do). Their website's tend to be, well... not English friendly let's say. A phone call to them for pricing and shipping quotes could be so helpful. Sorry to hit you with such an inquiry on your first visit. This is a good place to learn and share, a very helpful group here, with very few big egos (which is rare). Welcome again.

Doug C

Hiya Doug,

Yes that wouldn't be a problem. I have been living in France for more than 37 years now (but now have a strange mixed accent apparently !) Yes, the general feeling of the leatherworker.net is really friendly and I have read nothing which comes across as "big ego" :) The american members seem well ahead particularly in the technical domain, so you get the feeling the more you know, the less you know !

So, anything I can do, bring it on !

Thanks King's X !