greekgod

Videos --Just Cant Find Any!

Hi guys ,

I find it hard to believe that there are not many tutorial based videos out there on youtube on small leather goods.

I am have recently gotten into this hobby as some of you may know, and I am only interested in making premium quality high end stuff. I was of the opinion that it would be really easy to follow video tutorials out there to learn the art or make a project start to finish watching an extensive video.

To my surprise (bar a few, Ian Atkinson or Nigel Armitage) there is nothing out there! For me its even hard to search for inspirational videos where one can observe a master craftsman working and check out his tools and techniques etc..

Yesterday I saw Peter Nitz video which was really cool.. showing him using his tools and the Fileteuse, pricking irons etc...

I was wondering if anyone could share some links to some nice videos please..

Thx

That Peter Nitz video was pretty cool. I have not seen many other videos from start to finish. Here's one for making boxes:

, You also should look at the videos from Arthur Porter. And then of course, we are expecting a video from you when you perfect your process. Here is a video of something I made, sorry not instructional:

Hello Zoomer.. thanks very much for that..and thats a nice case and an even better pen!! I hope I can get to a stage where at least its worth making a video of my works!!