Rayban

Reining stamp, can you use it??

I never did get the proper press to get the best results from this stamp, but I sandwished the leather tween a piece of flat stock then put it in the vise....did the job.

I haven't used it in years, so if you think you will.....first "I want it" gets it.....

The image measures about 2" x 2".....

Wanna trade for a little leather thingy that you do?? If you send money, I'll only buy beer and blow the rest, so I'd rather trade.....more funner than $$$ sometimes....

IMG_9835.jpg

I want it. PM me and we'll work out a trade.

Rayban, I really like this and your last swap post. I think it could be a good feature to add to the board titled "Swaps and Shares"". No money transactions (or minimal for shipping, just pure give and take. I've seen some generous offers from our members, like boxes oof scraps, etc, and just for the price of shipping, or for the price paid.

It would be a good way for everyone to either share their extras and treasures, or fill in missing pieces in their tool inventories. What do you all think?

I have no need for this stamp, but gee, it looks like a good one, and I'm with you on the handling of money. That made me laugh.

The stamp goes to BRUCE!!!

I'm with you on this one rdb....I just moved and still in the process of organizing my work space....yeah, right....I keep coming across things such as this stamp that I haven't used in years, and probably won't...besides, I have another one I will hold on to....

I would probably be a frequent flyer on a "SWAP" forum if one got started....or heck....just start up a thread like this one..... :red_bandana: