Photo

How To Remove Picture From An Album In Own Gallery?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Suicide

Suicide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hi guys,

May be a stupid question but ...
I have accidently uploaded 2 same pictures into my gallery's album and want to delete the evil twin.
I found I can edit album but there is seems nothing about removing pictures - I can only change album name , description etc.
Being in the album I can add pictures, make slide show etc - again found nothing for deleting images...

How can I (or Can I :) ) remove a picture from the album?

Small additional question - is there any ways to set certain picture as an album cover? So far I see the very first uploaded picture becomes a cover and there seem also no visible way to change it...

:dunno:

Thanks in advance!

#2 chancey77

chancey77

Leatherworker.net Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts
  • Interests:All things leather, motorcycle,music,tattoos,whiskey and general hell raising!
  • Leatherwork Specialty:Leather Wrapped Guitars,Pictorial,old school tattoo/sailor, purses motorcycle seats/bags ,wallets, belts and whatever else.
  • Interested in learning about:Techniques, Lace patterns, Patience
  • How did you find leatherworker.net?:searching for techniques

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

When you click on the picture to blow it up when you are in your own gallery, next to the picture on the right there is a mod options button, here you can edit descriptions or delete it. Also in the same box frame just above the mod options button there is a button that says set as cover image ..

Edited by chancey77, 15 February 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#3 Suicide

Suicide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:48 AM

When you click on the picture to blow it up when you are in your own gallery, next to the picture on the right there is a mod options button, here you can edit descriptions or delete it. Also in the same box frame just above the mod options button there is a button that says set as cover image ..

Thanks!