WaG35

JUKI LS-321?????

I'm sure you guys get tired of answering these questions, but would a juki LS-321 be any good at all for holster making? It looks like the right machine, but I can't find any info that says what they are used for or any specs. I saw one locally for sale for a decent price if it would be any good.

Edited by WaG35

The ls-321 is a medium duty machine similar to the Artisan/Highlead 618 except that it has a cylinder arm. In good condition this is a great little machine and can be had for around $500 or so and is a good deal at that price. For me, it would not do the trick for holsters because I do a lot of heavy work, but it would be ok if I kept the welt thickness down. I do a lot of Doubled and Stitched, and some welted main seams get pretty big. The LS-321 does have a cylinder arm which is a big plus with holsters. This machine might do it for you, and if the price is right then get it and get something bigger if you need it. Any sewing machine is better than no sewing machine.

Art

I'm sure you guys get tired of answering these questions, but would a juki LS-321 be any good at all for holster making? It looks like the right machine, but I can't find any info that says what they are used for or any specs. I saw one locally for sale for a decent price if it would be any good.

thanks Art.