ConsewLeRoy

Dnu241 that fell off a sideways table!

Yep, you read that right! 

My friends gave me their juki since they are moving away, brand new table, and a new Rex servo motor. 

The wife bought the machine 6 months ago, the guy never offered to sew with it, she just showed up, paid him, and left. 

The guy was considerate enough to load it for her, bMessenger_creation_346921017907311.thumb.jpeg.95cc7c4a084f4b9aee53b248a7cb8bf1.jpegut, the numpty didn't take the head off the table. So as she pulled away it dropped out of the hole and fell down. 

That's the picture she sent me after it fell. It broke the tensioner, she replaced it. 

I turn the wheel and there's a bad stiff spot, I believe it's coming from inside the hand wheel area. I removed the cover on the top and I noticed the connecting rod bars move left to right along with the center drive shaft as the stiff spot shows up. 

I'm curious if the shaft is bent at the wheel, or if it bent at the front where the arms stick out. 

Anyone have an idea where to start with this?  I might be able to put a dial indicator on the rear of the machine and see if the shaft walks. I'm not a juki guy so IDK to be brutally honest

Here's a video of the connecting rods moving around. Sorry for the poor video quality.....

All this chaos was the bobbin case bent and hitting the feed dog teeth

The connecting rods stopped jumping around and it sews like a dream.