jettrash

Craftool Pro Super Shears

Hey.

A few days ago I asked about the Tandy Pro Rotary punch and got a lot of great feedback. Thanks.

So what do you think about the Craftool Pro Super Shears that have been 'Skived' down to $21.99.

Do think they are worth it?

Thanks again.

For $8 more you can get the Gingher shears, which ARE better. They just cut better, I have both the Craftool are good, the Gingher are sharper and just feel easier to cut with, even hard leather.

Art

Hey.

A few days ago I asked about the Tandy Pro Rotary punch and got a lot of great feedback. Thanks.

So what do you think about the Craftool Pro Super Shears that have been 'Skived' down to $21.99.

Thanks again.

For $8 more you can get the Gingher shears, which ARE better. They just cut better, I have both the Craftool are good, the Gingher are sharper and just feel easier to cut with, even hard leather.

Art

I second Art's comments: the Ginghers are much, much better than the tandy 'pro super shears'... I have had at least 4 or 5 pairs of Ginghers, dating back to when tandy first sold them, back in the '70s. Since Tandy is now once more carrying them in stock, I'd speculate that there is a very good reason why they are carrying them again (...like maybe they are just simply damn well better???)

I bought a pair of 'pro super shears' several years ago for my son... It cost me $20++ additional to have them sharpened to the exact specifications of my Ginghers- so they were no great bargain. Truly, you can't go wrong with the Ginghers.

Hey.

Thanks again.

I have a pair which I have had for several years and I DON'T like them. I think you can get better shears from a lot of makers including Gingher. I now use an electric rotary cutter for cutting leather down to rough size. I like that much better than scissors.

:red_bandana::red_bandana::red_bandana: