unlucky

Info on a Tecmic

I just picked up this Tecmic and am having a hard time finding any information about it. The guy I bought it from didn't know much. Is anybody familiar with the brand or model? Is it a Juki, Pfaff, Brother, clone? It seems like a solid machine, but I'd love to find a manual or even info on needles, bobbins, oiling, threading, accessories, etc? I'm also very curious about the gauge on the front. Is it for measuring a backstitch? Any info would be greatly appreciated

003.JPG

I just picked up this Tecmic and am having a hard time finding any information about it. The guy I bought it from didn't know much. Is anybody familiar with the brand or model? Is it a Juki, Pfaff, Brother, clone? It seems like a solid machine, but I'd love to find a manual or even info on needles, bobbins, oiling, threading, accessories, etc? I'm also very curious about the gauge on the front. Is it for measuring a backstitch? Any info would be greatly appreciated

003.JPG

This may be the rarest machine in the world. Nobody's been able to tell me much. The person I bought it from said the tag looks just like a Juki. Here's a pic. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated.022.JPG

022.JPG

post-7765-1244088594_thumb.jpg

I took the machine to our local industrial sewing place in Salt Lake City, Daines. They are really great peope and have some amazing machines. They told me everything I need to know about this machine to make it work, which it does perfectly. They did think the back stitch indicator (if that's what it is) is weird. The only thing that I'm bummed about is that they said the biggest thread the thing can handle is tex 40. I bought some from them and the machine works beautifully with it. I tried to switch to 92 and got big loops and a mess on the bottom. My question is, is there a way to get heavier thread, like 92 or 138 to work on this class machine? The guy I bought it from told me that the machine should be able to handle 207. The needle size is 16 X 257. Also, is the bobbin supposed to unwind clockwise or counter-clockwise. I know on my home machines the bobbin unwinds clockwise but on my Neels 45 it's counter-clockwise, at least that's the way I put it in the case. Any recommendations?

Nobody seems to know this machine, here. I did some searches when you first asked, but came up with nothing. I'm so glad you got some help anyways.