Hi, I just wanted to share some pics of recent holsters/carriers. Please let me know what you think. :)

1911_Set.jpg

Mag_Carrier_Twins_2.jpg

post-8555-1245689646_thumb.jpg

post-8555-1245689838_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1Man

I think you use the retaining wall for photos too! :D I coming to love the natural setting photos as I've begun using them myself.

Nice job on the holsters. I especially dig the mags pouches

I think you use the retaining wall for photos too! :D I coming to love the natural setting photos as I've begun using them myself.

Nice job on the holsters. I especially dig the mags pouches

Hi, thanks!

Yes, I started taking photos inside but the flash just makes a mess. I'm not all that keen with cameras even though it's second nature to everyone else in my family. So, I decided to try outside with natural lighting and it seems to work very well. I think it gives you much better color balance.

BTW - I had looked at your post the other day...I didn't intentionally use the retaining wall as a background, I think it was a memory thing because when I sat the holster down on the retaining wall, it was like I had seen that same image somewhere...now it all makes sense. You know, when you're just so busy some things just get filed in the back. You build very nice holsters, by the way. Your work is very clean and has the right proportions/angles etc. :)

When you find works, certainly use it. I look forward to more of your work :thumbsup:

I'm finding that I'm beginning to enjoy photographing my work as much as I build it. That is making me want to build more so I can photograph more. I can see a vicious cycle developing :rofl: