Sign in to follow this  
Lui

Hello again from Florida

Ok I'm done with my last project. I named it Daddy's Leather Supply. It has taken me 3 months from the demolition stage to the grand preview this Sunday. I wont be able to make any sales yet, due to some licensing issues and hoops I still got to go thru. But it's finally finished.

I am very pleased with the whole experience I have met some great folks and companies that I now will be representing. Its been a lot of fun but its also been a lot of work.

I will post some pictures tommorrow, I just wanted to see where I could post them, I would love to put them in the show off section but I dont want anyone to think Im sales pitching. Im just so proud of what I have done. Have I already said how fun its been?

Anyway I would also like to thank Gustavo from Cuero Arte in Nicaragua for spending all his apprenticeship hours working here with me building the store instead of pounding leather like he wanted to.

I promise to post some pictures here tommorrow.

Lui

Ok I'm done with my last project. I named it Daddy's Leather Supply. It has taken me 3 months from the demolition stage to the grand preview this Sunday. I wont be able to make any sales yet, due to some licensing issues and hoops I still got to go thru. But it's finally finished.

I am very pleased with the whole experience I have met some great folks and companies that I now will be representing. Its been a lot of fun but its also been a lot of work.

I will post some pictures tommorrow, I just wanted to see where I could post them, I would love to put them in the show off section but I dont want anyone to think Im sales pitching. Im just so proud of what I have done. Have I already said how fun its been?

Anyway I would also like to thank Gustavo from Cuero Arte in Nicaragua for spending all his apprenticeship hours working here with me building the store instead of pounding leather like he wanted to.

I promise to post some pictures here tommorrow.

Lui

So where is the store? And what do you sell? It is ok to sales pitch on this website.

Hello Fred the store is Miami Fl. I use to have the place for my Construction Business but seeing how bad the industry was getting I gutted the place and turned it over to this place.

I got most of the stuff like slatwalls and pegs from Craigslist and went to work.

Three months later I got it stocked and ready to go. Im missing a couple of inspections so instead of a grand opening Im holding an open house type preview this weekend.

I will be stocking and selling some very major cool products like CS Osborne, Fiebings, Wickett & Craig etc. I also got exotics like elephant, stingray, shark etc.

Also there are two other cool departments in the place one is the new shop I will be working from and the other is an area for finished leather goods where we will have customers put the stuff they make to sell. This area will also have saddles, tack, holsters etc. too.

Website should also be done too since I couldnt do much till the place was done.

Anyway I think Ill just post the pics here.

Thanks

Lui

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

post-5548-1249141177_thumb.jpg

post-5548-1249141196_thumb.jpg

post-5548-1249141210_thumb.jpg

post-5548-1249141240_thumb.jpg

post-5548-1249141251_thumb.jpg

Hey Lui, from the pics, you've got a really nice, first class store. A big CONGRATULATIONS for what you've done and best of luck on the few inspections you have left. Sometimes those people can be real A**holes, but hopefully not for you. Best wishs and send out a number when you're ready. All the Best Billy P :guitar::drum::clapping::banana:

Thank you, actually so far they all been cool, actually its cool when you see their faces when they walk in. Their jaw hits the floor from all the displays in here. One of em couldnt believe I was Miami born and raise I just told em I was from the west end of town.

Im still waiting on fire though.

Lui