Sign in to follow this  
jcivitello

Pfaff 545-H4

I have a Pfaff 545-H4 that I am willing to sell, this machine works great but it is a back-up machine and I'm running out of room here in my shop. The Table is a universal Singer Table and the motor is Brand New (less then 10 hours) This table has a foot lift instead of a knee lift so it is a bit hard to lift the foot using the pedal so I just use the lift lever on the back side of the machine for the few times that I use the machine. This machine is a steal at $600.00!!! (plus the cost of frieght) I've attatched a photo here but if you want to see more photos please email me and I will send more or you can simply call the shop any day.

Thanks

Pfaff_545_H4_007.jpg

post-11562-1250893169_thumb.jpg

Edited by jcivitello

I have a Pfaff 545-H4 that I am willing to sell, this machine works great but it is a back-up machine and I'm running out of room here in my shop. The Table is a universal Singer Table and the motor is Brand New (less then 10 hours) This table has a foot lift instead of a knee lift so it is a bit hard to lift the foot using the pedal so I just use the lift lever on the back side of the machine for the few times that I use the machine. This machine is a steal at $600.00!!! (plus the cost of frieght) I've attatched a photo here but if you want to see more photos please email me and I will send more or you can simply call the shop any day.

Thanks

Sewing Machine Head has been sold but the table/Motor is still available if anyone is interested.