tangochips

Tippmann Boss for sale

Okay, I finally ecided to reluctantly sell my Tippmann Boss (purchased last summer from Tippman). It is a great machine, backed by terrific customer support, but I need to step up to an industrial cylinder arm for my next project...

I don't have pics, but here's the scoop;

The machine is about a year old, in near mint condition, complete with extra bobbins, tools, manual, DVD, and the original Box (just the way i received it from Tippman)! I also purchased the material guide for $ 120 from Tippman which is included in the price. The machine has had very little use, as I make primarily watch straps, and folding knife sheaths. I paid $ 1600 for the setup-asking $ 1075, shipped in the conUS.

Please feel free to email me directly with questions at: tangochips@aol.com. I am new here but sell under "tangochips" on ebay with 100% feedback.

Thanks-Attila

Edited by tangochips

PM sent...

Trade is pending...thanks LW!

Tippmann Boss trade was completed this past weekend with Troy from FLA; this was my first transaction here on this forum and I couldn't be more pleased with the results- Troy is a fantastic guy to deal with; I highly recommend this gentleman and look forward to our next transaction; thanks to all who inquired!

Attila

Tippmann Boss trade was completed this past weekend with Troy from FLA; this was my first transaction here on this forum and I couldn't be more pleased with the results- Troy is a fantastic guy to deal with; I highly recommend this gentleman and look forward to our next transaction; thanks to all who inquired!

Attila

Agreed!

The whole transaction went off without a hitch. Attila was a great guy to work with. Very polite, very fair and was a pleasure to do business with! I look forward to working with you in the future and hope your business prospers!

Talk to you soon!