King's X

Novelty Swivel Knife ~ Not

So I saw this swivel knife on ebay offered by a dude named Michael Kos from San Diego, CA. I had never seen such a knife and I happened to own most of the others offered on the market. I decided to buy one in a .357 cal size. After receiving it and trying it out on the attache case that I had started at the time, I wrote the maker back and offered some suggestions and pictures. He was very smart to ask about my other swivel knifes that I owned and how his performed against them.

After taking this information, he decided to purchase some other equipment and made some changes to his first knife. The latest is now out and I just received my new swivel knife this time in the .45 Cal size. I got to tell you guys & ladies. Very smooth action, sweet rolling saddle and knurling that is comfortable yet gripping for the fingers without cutting your skin.

I am posting the latest picture here along with some project pictures for you to see. Another satisfied customer, Manuel. Thanks for listening.

Kos .45 Cal.jpg

P6173260.JPG

P6173264.JPG

post-6330-125181735673_thumb.jpg

post-6330-125181752521_thumb.jpg

post-6330-125181756628_thumb.jpg

very cool! does he have a web site up? how do we get 'em?

Are you asking for .45 long colt (revolver round) or .45 ACP (semiauto/auto round)? Just tell me what and how many you need.....I've got access to an indoor pistol range, and the manager is a friend. Brass is NOT a problem, unless you start needing quantities above 500....then the owner starts getting curious. You can PM me for more info if you like.

I wonna have one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ship this guy to germany......

cal. 357......for meeeeeeeeeee

greez

johann

Edited by manfrommuc

so... how much and where do we get 'em?

so... how much and where do we get 'em?

great timing, i just listed two more on ebay less than an hour ago. and one is already gone :)

thanks for your interest,

manuel KOS

hey ManuelKos

i have a box of Fired 30-30 shells and wonderin if you would be interested in making a swivle knife out of them is so let know

Cowboy316