jcivitello

Harrness Series Lock Stitch Sewing Machine

I bought this machine as a specialty machine to handle any/all my heavy work. I have used less then 2 pounds of thread thru this machine since I purchased it. Since I have taken on my new job I have not had the time to continue taking on any heavy work that I would need this machine for and it has been just sitting in my shop. This is a shame that such a beautifully working machine is just sitting there so I would like to offer this machine for sale to someone that will actully use it. I have included a spec sheet for my Seiko CH-8B so you can see the actual factory specs for the machine. This machine brand new retails for over $5800.00 but I am offering it for $4500.00 (Plus Shipping/Packaging Costs) I am offering the head, Stand with motor, Flatbed table attachment, extra bobbins and what ever thread spools, oil, & tools I have left for this machine. Once again I want to remind you that there has been less then 2 pounds of thread thru this machine!! Anyone that is seriously interested or has a serious offer is more then welcome to call me on my cell or you can call the shop and leave a message.

Respectfully,

Jim Civitello

Civitello & Sons

203-586-3008 - Shop

203-228-9122 - Cell

CH-8B.jpg

bobbin.jpg

post-11562-125960769994_thumb.jpg

post-11562-125960771843_thumb.jpg