dog

New Saddle

Just finnished and I haven't posted anything for awhile so here it is. All comments appreciated. I hope these picture look okay I am not very good at this computer thing. Thanks, Dave

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

post-6296-125967750539_thumb.jpg

post-6296-125967752035_thumb.jpg

Just finnished and I haven't posted anything for awhile so here it is. All comments appreciated. I hope these picture look okay I am not very good at this computer thing. Thanks, Dave

Nice clean work Dave. Was this an order with no back rig?

Very Nice! I can't see it very good though, why don't you send it up here to Michigan, so I can get a close up look at it? ;D

Bondo Bob

Troy this saddle was ordered by an older gentleman from California that wanted a 3/4 single rig. Unfortunately he passed away and never got to put some miles on it. Thanks, Dave

Nice clean work Dave! Your bleed knots look so good that I can't even see them... lol

-Ty-

Thanks for the comments. Bob you might have to make a trip over here. Ty it took me a long time to get those bleed knots that smooth the only problem is keeping the conchos on. LOL Thank again, Dave

Dave,

Nice and clean work.... Great sense of humor...

So now what are you going to do with the saddle? Does it still go to his heirs?

Regards,

Ben

Ben, I will be looking for a new buyer. I have ordered some silver for it and then I will put it on the market. Thanks , Dave

Good looking saddle, Dave, sorry to hear about your customer though. It's nice clean work though, anyone should be proud to own it!

Bobby

Nice looking saddle, good enough to enter in a contest if your interested ! Will get a lot of people looking at it all at one time, good exposure too.

Good looking saddle, Dave, sorry to hear about your customer though. It's nice clean work though, anyone should be proud to own it!

Bobby

Bob I took the visit of your gallery and am very impressed. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Your layout has nice flow to it. Dave Beagle