tomknox

Newbie Motorcycle seat.....process

Thanks for the compliments guys! Ken, you will love the iwata, it sprays like butter and you can tell its fine craftsmanship just by holding it in your hand! As far as the backgrounding tool, i'm not the best person to give advise but i can tell you this, i have two backgrounders. The first was in a starter set from hobby lobby, not sure of the make but it has u.s. stamps on it. The other (good) one i purchased from zack white and it's a craftool A888. It is sharper and the grooves are deeper, this just shows the difference between the cheap tools and the more expensive ones. The crapy one has a finer grid patteren and i'll probably never use it again!! The craftool one is the smallest that they have i believe, so if your backgrounding a larger area then you'll need a bigger one. Hope that helps! Also, i use a 17 gallon compressor and i have to crank it up every hour so you'll have plenty of air, and for the moisture traps, i use the iwata (small) trap that hooks to the bottom of your airbrush, they are pricey but well worth it!